What Are the Common Misconceptions of INDEPENDENT Pharmacies?
- Prescription Transfers are difficult – False! All you need to do is let us know what medications you need and where they are. We take care of the rest!
- It might cost more – False! Your copay will almost always be the same no matter what pharmacy you go to. If you do not have insurance, we can almost always beat big chain pharmacies’ cash price with our loyalty plan.
- My insurance requires me to use a particular pharmacy that is shown on the card – False! The majority of the time that is a gimmick that is used to steer you towards a pharmacy that the insurance company has a ownership in or will benefit financially from.
Red Door Pharmacy and Gifts is owned and operated by a local Haslet family that provides services above and beyond what you will find at most pharmacies.
- Full service pharmacy with a drive thru window and with shorter wait times than
- Notary Public • Custom Compound Medications • Firearm Transfers • Boutique Gift Shop
- We accept most major insurance plans including: CVS Caremark, Blue Cross, Aetna, Optium Rx, Express Scripts and many others.
- No insurance? No problem! Ask about our in house savings plans!
Immunizations: including COVID-19 Vaccine, Flu Shots, Shingles vaccine, Tetanus, Meningitis and others
Learn more on their website.